This plant-based, triple-milled soap takes its fragrance from Caswell-Massey's archival recipe for Number Six, the very first fragrance made in America in 1772. Notably a favorite of George Washington, this surprisingly contemporary citrus woody fragrance contains refreshing notes of citrus, rosemary, and bergamot that find sophistication in the dry-down notes of rich amber and white musk. With skin-nourishing glycerin, this richly lathering soap reminds you that you're worth the presidential treatment with each use.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Orange 4 (CI 15510), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol.
In store pickup is free.
Complimentary gift wrap is available on most items.
Need help? We are here! Call the shop during store hours at (352)401-0800 (Ocala) or (352) 672-6004 (Gainesville) and reach out anytime via email to hello@ShopAgapanthus.com!