With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840, this triple-milled Jockey Club Soap features a plant-based glycerin base to thoroughly cleanse skin without over-drying. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin with a sophisticated, sporty aroma (think of the bouquets given to victorious Thoroughbreds) that signals its wearer is a man sure of his talents. This rousing masculine fragrance even became a staple of John F. Kennedy's grooming arsenal, cementing its place as every prepsters go-to scent
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288/CI 611245), Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Cinnamal.
In store pickup is free.
Complimentary gift wrap is available on most items.
Need help? We are here! Call the shop during store hours at (352)401-0800 (Ocala) or (352) 672-6004 (Gainesville) and reach out anytime via email to hello@ShopAgapanthus.com!