• Our fine metal is handcrafted from 100% recycled aluminum. Slight “imperfections” and cooling marks are the hallmark of handmade goods.
• Occasional use of a non-abrasive metal polish will revive luster. We recommend Simichrome polish which is available from Mariposa or at a local hardware store.
• All products are food-safe and will not tarnish.
• Handwash in warm water with mild soap and towel-dry immediately.
• Do not place in the dishwasher or microwave.
• Coat lightly with vegetable oil or spray to avoid staining. Avoid extended contact with water and acid-based foods.
• Cutting directly on the metal surface will scratch the finish.
• Warm to 350˚ for hot foods. Freeze or chill for summer entertaining.
**Not recommended for enamel pieces
uestions? We are a small boutique that strives for excellent and fast customer service, so please feel free to call during store hours — (352)401-0800 Ocala or (352)672-6004 Gainesville, Florida 10 a.m to 6 pm E.S.T. or email us anytime at hello@ShopAgapanthus.com We are here to help.