With Caswell-Massey's Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from our historic Number Six fragrance, we've elevated your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you'll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel — no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush.
How to enjoy
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Select your shaving tool of choice
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
Details & Ingredients
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recitita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral
In store pickup is free.
Complimentary gift wrap is available on most items.
Need help? We are here! Call the shop during store hours at (352)401-0800 (Ocala) or (352) 672-6004 (Gainesville) and reach out anytime via email to hello@ShopAgapanthus.com!