For fans of white wine – from delicate pinot grigio, pinot gris and sauvignon blanc to rich chardonnay, riesling and rosé – Simon Pearce present you the Vintner White. Designed with the help of a few of Simon Pearce's favorite Napa Valley winemakers and sommeliers, this collection appeals to experienced wine tasters and lovers of handblown glass alike. The pulled-stem technique results in a thinner, more lightweight bowl designed to appeal to the palate of those who truly love wine.
The generously scaled bowl allows wine to aerate and release its aromas, with a thinness that lends a balanced hand. The re-engineered foot and seamless pulled stem are a pleasure to hold and swirl while tasting – and to admire the appearance of the wine, from its color to its legs. The visible ripple lines from the glassblowing process offers grace and authenticity you won’t find in a factory-made wine glass.
- Each glass is handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 8⅞″ x 3⅛″
- Capacity : 13 oz
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- washer-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
In store pickup is free.
Complimentary gift wrap is available on most items.
Need help? We are here! Call the shop during store hours at (352)401-0800 (Ocala) or (352) 672-6004 (Gainesville) and reach out anytime via email to hello@ShopAgapanthus.com!