Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Master of the decorative arts, Louis Comfort Tiffany was the genius behind the iconic Tiffany stained-glass lamps and windows. The Tiffany Magnolia window depicts blossoming branches rich with buds about to open. Our Tiffany Magnolia reverse umbrella displays the gorgeous artwork on both the top and interior of the canopy. The print is true to the original window and designed in collaboration with the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Winter Park, FL.
The double canopies won’t snag hair, so you'll look radiant, rain or shine. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry, and the free-standing design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the Tiffany Magnolia RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 48” arc
- 31.5” long
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide the frame; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Convenient self-standing design
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs