Notes of French Cade Wood, Verbena & Bulgarian Lavender.
The rustic, woodsy and herbaceous nature of sun-drenched Provence is harvested with an aromatic infusion of lush lavender, rare French cade wood and vivid lemon verbena. Embodying a true farm to table experience, feel the creation of refreshing and calming energy, like a breeze on a summer day.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 123 oz. embossed glass vessel and topped with a matching lid that keeps the candle dust-free when not in use. Our five wicks allow you to enjoy fragrance throw for 250 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 250 hours
- Fill (oz): 123
- Fill (g/ml): 3500
- May require additional processing time
- Natural Wick(s): 5
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 8.66" D x 9.13" H
- Metric Dimenions: 220mm x 232mm
- UPC: 806644728207
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Gourmand
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.
Questions? We are a small boutique that strives for excellent and fast customer service, so please feel free to call during store hours — (352)401-0800 Ocala or (352)672-6004 Gainesville, Florida 10 a.m to 6 pm E.S.T. or email us anytime at hello@ShopAgapanthus.com We are here to help.