Each vegan leather journal is printed with a fine art masterpiece in vivid colors, with the artist’s signature on the spine. Complete with an elastic band to keep it securely closed in your bag, two silky ribbon bookmarks to keep your place, a loop to hold your pen, and an interior pocket for ticket stubs and photographs, this journal is ready to travel wherever you might take it. Each page is micro-perforated for easy tear-out, and thick enough to prevent ink from bleeding through to the other side. With 160 dot grid pages, this luxurious journal makes a perfect gift for students, writers, travelers, and art-lovers of any kind.
The cover features Eiffel Tower, Robert Delaunay’s delightfully carefree painting of the iconic monument. A native Parisian, Delaunay painted the Eiffel Tower many times, using each version to experiment with style, bold colors and dynamic shapes.
Features and benefits:
- 5.75 inches by 8.5 inches
- 160 dot-grid pages for bullet journaling, sketching and writing really, really straight
- Soft-touch vegan leather cover with lay-flat binding
- Elastic closure band and pen loop
- Micro-perforated pages for easy tear-out
- Gusseted back pocket to store notes, tickets or treasures
- Illustrated front and back flyleaves with two quotes from the artist
- NEW! Matching ballpoint pen (sold separately)