Caswell-Massey's Number Six After Shave has all the classic, aromatic and citrus-forward notes of the beautiful and complex original 1772 Number Six formulation, with a lighter hint of amber, floral, and musk notes. A splash of alcohol to sanitize and a touch of Menthol is added to cool and soothe your skin after a close shave.
The scent of the after-shave has top notes of sparkling bergamot, rosemary and white narcissus that set the stage for a vibrant heart of clove and 27 secret aromatics. At the dry-down, hand-selected premium-harvest lavender creates a warm, inviting base for this long-lasting, truly amazing fragrance that was created for and continues to scent the extraordinary, dynamic men who make things happen in our world.
How to enjoy
- Pat face dry after after shaving with preferred shave cream or soap, and razor
- Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to newly shaved area of face
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 3 oz (88 ml) clear glass bottle
- Made in the USA
In store pickup is free.
Complimentary gift wrap is available on most items.
Need help? We are here! Call the shop during store hours at (352)401-0800 (Ocala) or (352) 672-6004 (Gainesville) and reach out anytime via email to hello@ShopAgapanthus.com!