Cleansing, moisturizing, and beautifully fragranced, this set lets you try the favorite scents of three American presidents. George Washington delighted in Caswell-Massey's Number Six cologne, a complex citrus scent introduced in 1772. Dwight Eisenhower so loved Caswell-Massey's Almond soap that he stocked the White House with it. And John F. Kennedy was a devoted fan of Jockey Club, a sophisticated, sporty aroma fit for American royalty.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled to outlast and outperform regular soap and liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar (each bar measures 4" x 2.5" x 2.75")
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Almond Bath Soap Contains: Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Borate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Methylisothiazolinone, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate.
In store pickup is free.
Complimentary gift wrap is available on most items.
Need help? We are here! Call the shop during store hours at (352)401-0800 (Ocala) or (352) 672-6004 (Gainesville) and reach out anytime via email to hello@ShopAgapanthus.com!